Starz of Tomorrow Baseball Academy
2023 MLK and Presidents Day CampsMonday, January 16: MLK Camp (Baseball lunch provided!)
Monday, February 20: Presidents Day Camp (Baseball lunch provided!)
10:00-3:00pm and Sunday Hotel OVERNIGHT option for only $25.00!
SCSU Husky Dome (NO CLEATS PLLEASE!)
Directed by the St. Cloud State University Coaching Staff!
10 hours of baseball fun and fundamentals-COME JOIN THE FUN IN THE DOME!
25,000+ players served; 250+ moving on to college ball! And 20 to pro ball! Are U NEXT?!!!!
Hosted by the SCSU baseball staff & 2015 National Coach of the Year, Pat Dolan!
• 10 hours of baseball fun and fundamentals!
• Snow/weather cancellations will be emailed to parents by 7:00am the day of. There will NOT be any make up dates, but a credit towards a future Starz of Tomorrow Baseball Academy Camp or a following session
• Camp shirts, equipment and lunch will be provided. You can bring your own equipment, BUT PLEASE NAME TAG IT!
• What will you need to bring? Tennis shoes, glove, baseball playing apparel, and get ready for lots of fun! NO CLEATS!
• Special: Campers will receive a $25.00 discount to our Husky Dome Holiday Camp Dec. 20-21 in St. Cloud!
• More specific details on our Holiday Camp on our web page @: www.StarzBaseballCamp.com
• COME JOIN THE BASEBALL FUN AND PLAY THE HUSKIES WAY with the SCSU coaching staff!
Register online at: StarzBaseballCamp.com
Or mail this form with payment to Starz of Tomorrow:
PO Box 2063, St. Cloud, MN 56302
Pat Dolan: 320-333-3336
REGISTRATION Deadline: June 13th, 2022
Participant's name: ______________________________________________________________
Position #1 ___ #2____Ht _____Wt ____Bat ___Throw __
Family Address _________________________________________City _____________ Zip ___
Daytime Phone _______________E-Mail (please print clearly!)_______________________________
Statement of Release: I agree to release the Starz of Tomorrow Baseball Academy and all their employees of all liability related to accidents or injuries which may occur while participating in the above activity. I also give permission for emergency medical procedures to be administered if I cannot be contacted in case of an emergency.
Parent/Guardian signature __________________________________Date_______________________________________